Game of Thrones Tour
Whilst the hugely popular Game of Thrones TV series, adapted from George Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels, is filmed all over Europe, many of the key locations are based in Northern Ireland just a car journey away from the Culloden Estate and Spa.
On the Game of Thrones Tour in Belfast you will get the chance to see 7 iconic sites from Series 1 to 4 from your very own Maester. Your local guide, fan of both the books & TV series, the Maester will discuss information from the Game of Thrones series, recall incredible tales of legend and local history that could come right out of the books. If that’s not enough perhaps some inside gossip on the cast and crew, items from the show, a souvenir of your trip and maybe a few surprises! And if you do get into trouble, perhaps a quick lesson on how to wield Long Claw will help discourage those that lurk in the shadows!
Learn about the popular HBO series, characters, filming and local history from your Maester guide. The tour includes:-
- View Castle Black, the new home of Jon Snow, and see the lift to the top of the Wall
- Don’t look away, as Ned Stark beheads a deserter of the Night’s Watch
- See the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway or Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge
- See the caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to a Shadow Assassin
- Enter Storm’s End, the Camp of King Renly Baratheon
- Walk in the very footsteps of Theon Greyjoy, on his return to the Iron Islands
- Follow Arya Stark’s & Gendry’s escape from Kings Landing, led by Yoren and the new recruits of the Night’s Watch
- Get involved and jump into the world of Westeros with props, replicas and items from the show
- Receive your very own souvenir from your trip
- And perhaps some mystery locations and surprises!
Saturday & Sunday at 10am (Jan – Dec)
Tuesday and Thursday at 10am (April – September)
8 ½ hours
Adult: £35 Child: £20 Family (2 adults + 2 Children): £90
Meet at City Tours Belfast Office, Victoria Square, return to Central Belfast drop off
For more information please visit http://britmovietours.com/bookings/game-of-thrones-tour-of-locations-belfast/